Monday 2 November 2009

Woooo hoooooooooooooooo!!!!!

WE'VE DONE IT!

WE'VE DONE IT!!

Well November is already a hundred million times better than September and October.

Just took the call - all the contracts are exchanged - there is no going back. The house move is ON!

Goodbye Land of Dave.

Hello Somerset.

Oh. My. God.

I'M GOING HOME!

I go to stay at my mum's tomorrow night (my eldest starts his new school down there on Wednesday - talk about making it by the skin of your teeth!) and then I come back here at the weekend and then the lorry comes on Tuesday 10th November and off we go for the whole next chapter in our lives......

See you there!

(I can't stop grinning, need to calm down, might just need to crack open some cider......).

13 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you....at last the news you have been waiting for, and NEEDING! Do Somerset know whats about to hit them???? lol!
    Good luck with the big move - Im sure the experience is bound to spawn lots of fascinating happenings for the blog!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooohooooo indeed. i am so jealous! our house move fell through, we're back on the market but yay for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurrah! I think cider is very necessary in this situation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh No! Don't go!!!!!
    You can't leave us!
    Good Luck with the move, stay in touch!!!!
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh thank the lord!! - not that I am at all religious but it says what I mean, what a huge relief for you...... now.... I am awaiting a great removal man story, cos it's not long before Terry retires and I am working hard on your 'spot' with Chris LOL
    Best of Luck, I do hope it all goes smoothly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so very happy for you. looking forward to stories from this new chapter in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats! after your week (month?[s?]) you so deserve it! and your life needs to be made into a film btw :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This will be another chapter in your life, and I look forward to the moving story! Good luck
    Barbara
    SparklesSimpleStuff

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! Go you! Good luck with the move. Having just moved I found it bearable once things were actually confirmed and things started moving. The build up? Not so much. And is it ok if I live the whole 'new start' thing vicariously through you? I would so love to be doing what you're doing. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WTG! Good luck with the move and looking forward to tales from Somerset!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete