- Large portion of lentil and nut loaf.
- Two very very large portions of vegetable soup (containing peppers which, it appears, I can not digest effectively).
- For snacking - a large bag of 'ready to eat!' prunes.
- Extreme Gales (verging on hurricane force).
And for an evening activity:
- Aerobics (this is the class that previously went by the name 'Pump Squat Pee'. I think it will now need to be renamed. 'Kung Fu Kick and Fart' would probably be a good starting point).
It was the point where the instructor asked us to start raising our legs high in the air (like a dog trying to pee) and kick hard, that I knew things were heading for disaster.
And all set to Tiffany's 1980's hit 'I think we're alone now'.
No Tiffany, I don't think I was alone - but as soon as the turned the music off I certainly was 'running just as fast as we can'.